In Episode 2 of Bites & Banter, I catch up with Melanie, my 4th cousin from Honolulu, Hawaii. Melanie and I cover how we’re related, the best way to spend 24 hours in Honolulu (spoiler alert–she makes every single hour count), her dream dinner party and family advice for siblings dealing with child loss.
- What to do if you only have 24 hours in Honolulu (3:25)
- How awkward is it to reach out to people you meet on DNA sites (6:22)
- How her family’s restaurant, Blue Water Shrimp & Seafood is helping seniors during the pandemic (6:52)
- Dream dinner party guests (10:23)
- Odd features we find attractive in men (21:07)
- How do you pull off ghosting in Hawaii (22:19)
- Family advice for a woman who wants to cut off her sibling after child loss (23:08)